Application Pack - Lunchtime Supervisors
Appointment of 2 Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants - South Bank Primary School
The Governing Body wish to appoint 2 Lunchtime Supervisors who will work with our existing team of staff to ensure the effective supervision of pupils during lunchtime. We are looking for reliable, responsible and effective people who are committed to making a real difference to the lives of the children in our school.
• Able to support the personal, social and emotional development of the children?
• Able to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and confidentiality?
• Committed to achieving high standards of positive play and behaviour?
▪ Caring, kind, calm and dedicated to helping children?
We will offer:
• A dedicated and supportive team of staff,
• Initial training and opportunities for further professional development,
• Friendly, positive and well-behaved children.
• The opportunity to make a difference!
South Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS certificate will be obtained along with other relevant employment checks.
Application packs can be obtained from the school office by telephoning 01642 453451 or by email to email@example.com. Only applications on school’s official application form will be accepted.
Please submit your application in hand or by post to South Bank Primary School, Poplar Grove, South Bank, Middlesbrough, TS6 6SY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date – 4pm on Wednesday 15th June 2022
Please telephone the school office on 01642 453451 if you have any questions.